lördag 11 januari 2014

Olika drömmar - Different Dreams

Vad drömde du om inatt? Brukar du minnas dina nattliga drömmar? Jag undrar om det är någon större skillnad mellan våra dagdrömmar, drömmarna om de mål vi vill uppnå och den drömvärld vi lever i under natten.

Från det jag var liten har jag drömt mycket på natten. Mina drömmar har skiftat och förändrats under årens lopp. Jag har även dagdrömt och haft drömmar om min framtid. En hel del av dessa drömmål har jag faktiskt uppnått och det beror på att jag inte låtit det stanna vid önskningar, utan jag har försökt att förverkliga dem.

Det har hänt att jag kommit till en återvändsgränd i livet och trott att alla drömmar tagit slut, men när jag gått igenom det mörka stadiet har nya drömmar vuxit fram. Därför vill jag uppmuntra allt slags drömmande. Skapa dig nya drömmar! Livet har så mycket mer att erbjuda dig och mig. 


What did you dream about this night? Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? I do wonder if there are any differences between our day dreaming, the dreams about the goals we wish to achieve and the dream world we live in during the night?

From early childhood I've had a rich dream life during the night. My dreams have shifted  and changed during the years. I have also been day dreaming and had dreams about what I would like to achieve in the future. I have fulfilled many of those dream goals, and that depends on I never let them remain as wishes, but tried to fulfill them.

It has happened that I have reached a blind alley in my life, and believed that my dreams are over, but when I've passed through the dark phase, new dreams have emerged. That's why I wish to encourage all kind of dreaming. Create new dreams! Life has so much more to offer to you and me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar