Huset står i regel för ett sökande eller utforskande av det inre hemmet, den egna kroppen och personligheten. Det som finns inne i byggnaden handlar om mig själv, och det som befinner sig utanför är den utåtriktade rörelsen eller relationen med omgivningen.
In my authorship, I write about man, her experiences, with a try to shed light on the web of life which contains hope and joy, sorrow and pain. Through my being as an artist, I wish to express the pictures inside me, when I put the brush on the canvas. I carry on a strong impulse to catch symbols, shapes and lines to a unit, which mostly contain creations from an arcaic or timeless era.
Lately, the paintings have evolved into more contemporary buildings. The house stands for a searching or exploring of the inner home, my body and personality. The inside of a building is about my own person, and what is placed outside, is the outgoing movement or the relation to the surroundings.
Five of the paintings above, are sketched out hastly, and have got a primary color. What they will look like when they are finished, is a question with no answer yet. Perhaps they will turn into something like the painting at the top, a motive from Lido, Venice.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar